A stylish table setting


For me table setting is as important as dressing up!


I grew up seeing my mother dress accordingly to the colour of the table, and I guess it got stuck on me. I deeply enjoy setting the table and choosing the right colour of table mats, playing with the glasses, napkins, and making sure my flowers go great with my table
.
I always try to innovate with my flowers, and with the decoration of the table I’m constantly looking for napkins holders or table mats in different colours or fun materials.


Now for the dress code of any type of event, it has to be your personal style and what you feel the most comfortable, but in this case you are the hostess so you would have to “over dress” to my opinion.  I thought these 4 dresses would represent perfectly the mood of the decoration, but with that touch of over dress I believe we need to have as hostesses.


Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the art of dressing your table.


Remember that you can always ask for my professional and personal opinion, and if you need some fashion Consultancy tips just contact me.


Brown/Beige: Lanvin detailed pleated dress, Sazingg earrings and ring, Christian Louboutin peep toe shoes.


*Coral and browns dresses can share the earrings and the ring from the brown outfit, but I wanted to give you some rose gold, since it has become very popular in the past years.


Coral: Michael Kors dress, Anita Ko rose gold with diamond earrings, Alexis Bittar short geometric necklace in rose gold, Fendi multicolour python pumps.


Blue: Osman Yousefzada blue draped front dress; Muriel Grateau blackened white gold lace earrings, Isharya gem cuff, and Christian Louboutin lace peep toe pumps.


Green: Diane von Furstenberg crepe printed dress, Alexis Bittar medium gold Bauhaus mobile earrings, and Azzedine Alaia leather sandal with rivets.


For further information write to: blog@xtravagans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare