Sneak peek @ New York fashion week




So New York's Fashion week ended last week, and although I did not attend I saw every single designer on Style.com and this is my verdict...


In general, the trend seems very romantic and edgier, the 40's are still present with many designers, the high waist will still be a dominant factor, and bright prints and sequins will reign like always. The colours for next year are electric blue, yellow, beige and white to name a few.  


I tend to dress very comfortable, and many fashion experts call it Bohemian chic. So most of the looks you see here are what I would wear or what my friends or family would look great in. My favourite shows were: Adam, Badgley Mischka, Barbara Tfank, Behnaz Sarafpour, Carlos Miele, Chado Ralph Rucci, Dennis Basso, Halston, Issac Mizrahi, J.Mendel, Marchesa, Naeem Khan, Oscar de la Renta, Reem Acra, Sophie Theallet, Tibi, Tuleh, and Zac Posen.


Items from left to right:  Altuzarra, Ralph Lauren, Badgley Mischka, Sophie Theallet, Carlos Miele, Carolina Herrera, Chado Ralph Rucci, Christian Cota, Dennis Basso, Diane von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Douglas Hannant, Isaac Mizrahi, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen and Rachel Roy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare