Beautiful at any age - The black & white edition


Once you become 18 years old, the numbers keep turning and turning and we get “wiser” by the minute. I truly believe that women of any age are beautiful, and that personal style is what really differentiates us from one another, thanks God for that!!  I think I would die, if we would all be wearing the same thing.


With time we come to believe and think what is appropriate for each age and we always say “I’m too old for that”, no matter if you are still in your 20’s. I personally believe you can wear anything you want, no matter if it is not a “trend” piece as long as you have the right attitude to wear them. Today I wanted to give you a black and white edition on what I would wear if I was in my 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and if I get there my 70’s.


Hope you enjoy them, and have a lovely weekend!


30’s: Balmain jewel tuxedo blazer, Helmut Lang lunar printed jersey t shirt, Kova & T stretch pants, Christian Louboutin platform boots, Marc Jacobs leather studded handbag and Kara Ross earrings.


40’s: See by Chloe strapless twill bustier top, Paul and Joe bi coloured pleated skirt, Marni white and black platform shoes, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM accordion pleated necklace, Lanvin crystal lace earrings, Lanvin lace ring.


50’s: Gianbattista Valli two tone dress with bow in the front, Sazingg pearl necklace, Gianbattista Valli white leather and black details shoes, Bounkit oval pearl citrine earrings, Bottega Veneta knot clutch, Bottega Veneta hair piece.


60’s: Vivienne Westwood draped jersey top, Balmain Swarovski embellished pants, Jimmy Choo satin peep toes, Penny Preville round floral drop, Judith Leiber crystal embellished clutch.


70’s: Donna Karan white blend wrap shirt, Christian Louboutin love flat shoes, Lanvin black satin bag, Sazingg yellow gold ring with assorted stones, Proenza Schouler cotton blend crease pants.


Items can be purchased @ Sazingg, Net-a-porter, Browns, mytheresa, Vivre 


For further information write to: blog@xtravagans.com

1 comment:

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare