The Glam, Chic and Casual shoulder



One of the trends for this fall is power shoulder. I wanted to give you 3 options in were you could identify yourself and your personal style, and choose which shoulder  goes best with you.  I see myself to be between the chic shoulder and the casual shoulder, what’s yours?


The Glam shoulder: Balmain has managed to be the king of shoulders this season, so I had to add that shoulder to the list. Lanvin necklace, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel silk pink ruffle neck blouse, Markus Lupfer silk panelled dress and the lovely Christian Louboutin shoes with lace.


The Chic shoulder: Sequins have been with me since I was four years old when I performed Tinkerbell on a National Theatre so I guess that is why I could not resist adding this “different” D & G Dolce and Gabbana silk sequin print blouse, Jaeger London braid trim peaked shoulder jacket, and Fendi cream sweater dress, Investment piece Chanel bag from Bagdelux, and Blackberry Tour from Electronica Caracas.


The Casual shoulder:  I love these casual looks for every day , and this great  cardigan from Rebecca Taylor violet silk and cashmere puff sleeve, Zac Posen lavender silk blouse, Marc Jacobs perforated rose silk blouse, Sazingg purple ring, Acne loose ripped boyfriend jeans , and grey converse shoes.


Items can be purchased @ SazinggNet-a-porterBrowns, mytheresa


Hope you enjoy the section, and have a lovely weekend!


For further questions please write to blog@xtravagans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare