Pregnant and beautiful


First I would like to dedicate this special edition to my friends that are pregnant and for those of you who are thinking about it and wish to become a mother one day.

A friend not so long ago said, that she had nothing to wear while being pregnant... and ever since that day I wanted to create this editorial, because I truly believe that no matter what size you are, or even if you are pregnant, you can still look beautiful.  

All you need is attitude, and that is the attitude you have towards life, towards yourself and towards how you want other people to see you. 

The pieces I have chosen here I believe them to be comfortable and chic, and I would definitely wear any of these pieces if I was not pregnant (which I’m not). I wanted to give you simple and chick pieces that can easily go into your closet, and are not crazy expensive. The accessories I chose are more to give you an idea of what I would wear to give that touch of fashion into my cloths. 

Coco Chanel said Fashion fades; only style remains the same.”

Items from top to bottom, left to right: Maternal America Ruffle Blouse - White, Juicy Couture Maternity Velour Hoodie – Black, Lauren Kiyomi Yoko Kimono Top, Dear Cashmere blue, grey and black scarf, Bally ssneakers, Bailey Striped Maternity Dress, Isabella Oliver Belle Époque Dress, Isabella Oliver Maxi Cardi, Olian Maternity Silk Party Dress, Kenneth jay lane star drop earrings,Paige Maternity jeans: Jimmy Jimmy boyfriend - rebel,Louis Vitton handbag. 

Here are some great websites I saw, while creating the editorial. Any questions please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. All dresses are superb. Each dress is slightly unique and made of very high quality. They also have lots of advantages than buying from the store. Very nice collection. Thank you for sharing.
    maternity wear

    ReplyDelete

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare