Investment pieces for fall




If we had a money tree we would have anything we want... but obviously that would be the perfect world, right?  When it comes to clothing and shopping we can be very impulsive specially when we definitely want something...and when it comes to cleaning our closet we tend to leave it for later, and we accumulate more and cloths that we don’t use...


I personally enjoy arranging my closet from one season to another, but what I love the most is the art of buying “classic” pieces that can last a life time in my closet, and I can bring them out every season or every two seasons.


I review my closet in spring and fall, and last week I checked my closet to know what to keep, what to give and what to replace and I deeply recommend you do this twice a year.  There are cloths we don’t use and if we don’t use them, let’s give them to someone that has less and may enjoy our cloths.


So review your closet, be honest with yourself and keep what you want, but be generous and give back.


My investment pieces for this fall are...

Missoni sand sweater, Michael Kors leather a line skirt, J.Crew  lace ballet flats, Miu Miu gillet, Sazingg pearl and leather necklace, Fendi rose detailed oval sunglasses, Givenchy quilted leather gloves, Louis Vitton handbag it can be rented from Bagdelux, Donna Karan blend wrap shirt, Moschino trompe l’oeil navy and grey sweater, Oscar de la Renta leather cuff, Ralph Lauren grey cape with leather trim, Donna Karan LBD, Tory Burch leopard print flats, Alexander McQueen houndstooth cashmere scarf, Burberry canvas trench coat, Lanvin quilted handbag.


If you wish to receive this editorial from now on in Spanish please reply ESPAÑOL or write to blog@xtravagans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare