Shine like sequin




Ever since I was very small I loved anything that shinned, and today I still do even more.  As for sequin, I feel today I understand them better, and I deeply enjoy wearing them even for the day, of course if they are discreet and flatter my personal style.

This season because of the 80’s rush we are getting; many designers have incorporated sequins, but in a more sophisticated way and not as flashy as we remember the 70’s and 80’s.   

I would recommend that if you wish to incorporate sequin into your style, you wear a sequin T-shirts and cover it with a cardigan, or the opposite effect can also look great.  If you tend to be more of a classic style or sporty wear the sequin with nude or dark shades to take down the glitz, or just wear it in a bag, shoes, and scarf.

Here are some examples of I like the most right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare