Chain Chain Chain





There’s nothing like Aretha Franklin singing this song... Chain chain chain, Chain a fool...

Every time I see a chain bag; I remember two things, the song and Chanel. Since it is obvious that Chanel is the masters in chain bag, I wanted to give you different options besides Chanel.

A few ideas on where you can wear any of these bags for example Marc Jacobs studded bag, Lanvin quilted leather tote, Stella McCartney, Dior, or the Raspberry Fendi bag these will be great for that every day look. The sequin Lanvin, the bronze Lanvin with the rose detail and the Chloe with the bow detail are perfect for drinks, a premier event, the Opera, or a Gallery opening. These bags deserve to the taken to beautiful places were other women can enjoy your great taste. The multicoloured Anya Hindmarch, and the Fendi Black and beige I think they could look great for a tea with friends, a very important meeting that you wish to look very sharp or a business lunch.  Emilio Pucci’s denim bag, Roberto Cavalli studded grey clutch, Lanvin quilted lambskin and Zagliani blue python bag can also be worn for every day or dress up an informal look.

From top to bottom - left to right:

I would like to thank all the emails I have received over the past weeks, I truly enjoy making your personal style more enjoyable. 

For further consultations please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare