Pump it up!




There is nothing more amazing then a great pair of pumps!

I must confess that I suffer a great deal with my feet, and because of that I’m constantly looking for that perfect comfortable chic shoe. For me, I have found that Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Pedro Garcia, Gucci, Sergio Rossi, and CastaƱer shoes and a few other designers have that perfect fit just for me.

There are shoes that are meant to be worn for show, some are for evening, some are just for your girlfriends, and some are just for dancing. I believe the pump is that shoe that can take you to that next level... from work to evening, and from dinner to dancing.

Here are some of my favourite pumps, to pump it up day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare