Buy Keep Store




What a dilemma, we never know what to buy, what to keep and what to store.  I thought that I tell you what I definetly would buy, keep and store maybe I can inspire you to do the same.

My favourite thing, what to buy?? Well, when it comes to clothing I have decided that I definitely need a long sleeve dress that is “happening” but that I can also wear it next season.  I picked Markus Lupfer grey dress, I chose it in grey because during this season grey is the new black, and next season as well, and because I can also wear it as a shirt, pairing it with some leggings! I always tend to purchase with that thought, will it be good for next season?. When it comes to Jewelry I don’t have, I have a soft spot for bracelets, so I chose this Balenciaga metal chain bracelet, it is so Chanel and I can’t wait to find it. For last I need that special print, that is timeless... and what better brand then Missoni, right? They try to stick to the same concept, which I love because it makes your wardrobe more wearable.  

As for what to keep, I will definitely keep my one shoulder dresses like this great Missoni floral dress, the one shoulder is so sophisticated, that you never go wrong in them. For jewelry, I chose this beautiful Sazingg wooden necklace with little diamonds... what a delicate piece!  And for print I had to choose this great Christian Louboutin heels that are my favourite animal print look.  I still have my Sergio Rossi leopard print heels since more that 7 years and they look as if I bought them yesterday. That is what I call a Timeless Vintage piece.

To store is a very difficult task, but someone has to do it, right? I definitely think that whatever you have in your closet that has a hole or looks like a keyhole you should put it in your closet, or save it for when you go to the beach.  Stow away the Raffia bracelets for now, as well as the script t-shirts with symbolic writing.

Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare