The little black dress


The little black dress is an all time classic piece for every moment, every day, and every occasion.  Many people that today wear LBD don’t know the story behind it, and it is quite interesting if you wish to know more about it.

I have always considered black a base colour, where you can add bright colours to it and make it more attractive to the eye. When I have been overweighed, I have taken black as my uniform colour, but still with that touch of colour to brighten my day and my spirits. 

I tend to wear black for my most "serious" encounters when I know I need to look very sharp and elegant. I love to pair my LBD with any type of gold, silver or pearl necklaces. For me, it definitely depends on the occasion and what I want to achieve with my look, still I always look for the WOW effect with any of the pieces I’m wearing. 


By the way, if you happen to be in Paris for pleasure, go to the Lido's performance it was amazing, I saw it last night.


For further consultations please write me - Have a nice weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare