The timeless one shoulder dress



One of my favorite all time looks has always been one shoulder dresses or shirts. What I love the most is that they are timeless looks, and you can wear them all year round.

In this case, to wear a one shoulder dress is so easy, it is one of the looks that can go well to almost every body shape and of course personal style.

I believe the one shoulder portrays the ultimate “woman look” but at the same time if you don’t want to achieve that you can always cover your shoulder with a power jacket, or a jean jacket to make it more informal.

I have always loved the element of surprise when I dress, so if I’m planning to wear a one shoulder dress or shirt I cover it with a nice jacket and once I want to make an entrance or create that wow effect I take the jacket off.

To accessorize a one shoulder dress is not as easy, but in the end it all depend on what you prefer and how you feel the most comfortable. I prefer bold and big jewellery, either as a necklace or in earrings.

If the dress has ruffles like the Azzaro, or it has too much print like Michael Kors, Emilio Pucci, DKNY or the material is in velvet like this Oscar de la Renta dress then I suggest the impressive earrings. If the dress is in block colours like the Alexander Wang, Fendi, Lela Rose, RM, Missoni, Michael Kors, Donna Karan and Alexis Mabille then I suggest you acessorise from the neck down with either strings of necklaces, chokers necklaces, and cuffs. If the dress allows it try to waist it with a think belt.

Know, first who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly. - 
Epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare