Holiday decorations


Christmas holiday decoration is one of my favorite things to do. Since I was very small we have always made this holiday a very special celebration, with many family cooking traditions, decorating the Christmas tree, the stairway, and making sure that all the areas in the house had a Christmas symbol, flower, angel, arrangement, etc.


I have never been too much of fan of the red and green decorations, but I do appreciate a good combination. Right now I have most of my house with “red details” that for my white house it sure feels I’m in the holiday spirit. When it comes to table settings, flowers, napkin holders, plates, glasses, coasters I enjoy using silver and gold, and an occasional red to brighten my tables.


On the picture above, I went more for the white Christmas look, making it look very elegant and simple at the same time.  One of the things I enjoy the most is the smell of pine trees, and how beautiful the combination of green, white and silver can make a house feel very much in the holiday spirit.


The good thing about Christmas decoration is that there is no right or wrong decoration; it all depends on what you like, what you have already stored, and what makes your family feel in the holiday spirit.


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare