Leggings & Tights




Leggings and tights are this season biggest items to have. Personally I have never been much of a “tights” person but I must say that I do appreciate a nice pair as long as they embellish my legs or create a “look” that I want to have.

Leggings on the other hand, are so comfortable! I love that comfy feeling on my legs and how my legs feel so free.  I know is weird to hear all this, but if I don’t say it, who will right?

What I recommend for leggings is that if the leggings are very “busy” meaning with a lot of print, try to pair it with a solid top, or a chunky sweater. If the leggings are more evening wear, then don’t forget your very high heels or booties to achieve contrast and a more edgy look.  The same suggestion goes for tights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare