Travelling in Style



When we travel we need to have everything prepared for that special trip, even if it is for business purposes.

When I know I'm travelling, which is very often I must admit, I tend to lay my cloth on my bed and then I mix and match what to take. I try to decide, depending on the season and my "colour mood" if my base colour will be black or brown, and then go from there and make sure all the cloths go with anything and everything in that suitcase.

Once I have that decided I then bring out my prints, my “fashionable” items that are “in” right now, and always keeping in mind what are the colours of the season and what colours go great with me.

Once I have my suitcase all planned, I decide what chic and comfortable cloths I will be wearing for the plane.  Not many of you know this, but I usually travel with my dog everywhere I go, so with that in mind I have to dress casual and light... I try to be very practical with things; because I know I will have to carry everything...you know the dog, my handbag, my carry on, etc...

Here are just a few examples on what to wear when you travel, always keeping in mind, comfort and personal style.

From left to right items black, brown, and black & grey ensembles- 

For further consultations please contact me

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare