Wedding guest

June is the busiest month to celebrate a wedding. I was dying to do a Wedding editorial, but I didn’t wanted to talk about wedding dresses, because I find them to be very intimate and very personal for each bride. I also thought about a wedding decoration issue since I’m currently “long-distance advising” a total stranger to create her wedding in Portland, Oregon…

And then the idea hit me!  

What’s the second stressing situation when getting dressed? Being invited to a wedding, and not knowing what to wear!  We want that WAO effect for us for our partners and specially the other people that will attend that event… not in that exact order…

For me dressing up for a wedding in really exciting, I take weeks deciding the right dress, the perfect accessories to wear and the right comfortable shoes that will help me make it through most of the night or day.

So, I chose four different looks that are versatile, chic and timeless as guidelines.

From left to right the coral silk wrap dress from Rochas is perfect for any type of silhouette; I would not recommend this dress for someone that more breast, unless they feel comfortable showing some skin.  I have pair it with round shape diamond earrings from Sazingg and Ralph Lauren strappy Swarovski sandals.

Roberto Cavalli printed silk chiffon dress in perfect for all shapes as well. It is both perfect for day and night and this print will make a WAO impression. I would recommend that for heavy prints go soft on the earrings and make a statement in your arms with a great ring or like this blue agate cuff from Siman Tu, match it with a symbolic bag like this unique Celestina shell clutch.

I’m all about old Hollywood 40’s glamour; I love the style and simple shape like this amazing metallic jersey asymmetric Halston dress that is just perfect for any shape because it hides but also accentuates the female figure. The jewelry here should be very simple; the handbag should speak on its own like this Bea Valdez evening bag.

There’s nothing like a cute LBD to be chic in a wedding and this beautiful Robert Rodriguez one-shoulder dress with rosette- embellished skirt it’s perfect for women with bigger breasts, but also any type, because the asymmetric cut is not your typical cut and makes the dress different. Match your dress with this yellow crocodile clutch from Nancy Gonzalez which creates a wonderful contrast, and add Valentino satin-bow sandals to achieve that sophisticated chic look.

If you need more suggestion please don’t hesitate to contact me Ask V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare