Ruffles Ruffles Ruffles

For me ruffles represent fun, different, glamour, chic, elegance, young…

A ruffle can make an outfit stand out from the others, and I have always dressed myself trying to achieve that difference, looking for the right ruffle for me, the ruffle that represent me and most probably my mood.

Here are some suggestions on how to wear your ruffles according to your body and style.

If you would like to “hide” your stomach or curves then I recommend you try Valentino black ruffle dress, or if you are trying to achieve a softer look, try Red Valentino cotton blend ruffle dress, Halston ruffle-tier chiffon gown (Halston is a great example for “hiding” and also the cheaper line)

For a more classic subtle look I recommend MCQ ruffle wool dress and Valentino ruffle leather jacket.

If you are a ruffle lover then this Valentino embroided mini will be perfect or J. Crew ruffle strapless dress. Now, if you want to augment your upper torso then these tops are just the perfect touch of ruffle Boudicca vintage feel ruffle top, Fendi silk-chiffon ruffle top, Red Valentino lace detail jersey t-shirt, Valentino ruffle leather jacket,

To enhance curves then go for look similar to Rachel Gilbert embellished crystal dress and if you want ruffles no matter where but want to keep it simple and chic then I would recommend a look D&G ruffle-shoulder dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare