Beautiful at any age - The spring edition

The amount of hours we spend deciding on what to wear, and still we doubt if we look good, or accordingly to the occasion... well, that is why I love this issue, and giving advice.

I have arranged different looks and outfits per age, but please feel free to look at it on what you like and not on what I say is age appropriate... we all know that in your 20’s you can get away with anything, so If you are in your 50’s, and you want to wear the Peter Pilotto, which personally I think it would look amazing, then go ahead! Identify yourself with what you feel is you.

I love the Michael Kors dress, I know I can’t wear it like that though, because I need to camouflage some extras few many kilos, so I know I would have to layer it, maybe with the Marc Jacobs jacket, or maybe with a great red jacket with Miu Miu crystal bag, Givenchy lace shoes and Bochic collection turquoise and diamond cuff

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” Coco Chanel


Enjoy mixing and matching, and if you need some advice along the way, contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare