The bag special edition for Spring 2010

I want to give you a fun way to learn about bags, nowadays there are so many names for bags, that when we go into a shop we sometimes feel a bit lost... on the picture above you will get some “key” words to familiarize ourselves, when we go shopping and learn something new every day.



A Handbag is the accessory that frequently completes a look.

When I’m really “into” a bag I can wear it almost every day, but when my mood tells me to dress up, then I can change bag almost every single day... I know, it’s crazy, but sometimes I can be very picky with what I match my bag, sometimes my bag has nothing to do with what I’m wearing... it gives that loose look I tend to look for sometimes.

So, if you are like me or similar like me, when it comes to your bag then enjoy it! And if not, enjoy it as well. There is no golden rule for bags! Thanks for that, right?

Hangbags : metallic python D&G by Dolce Gabbana, Marc Jacobs sequin,  Brown Celine bag, Abaco python leather  bag, Yellow Bottega Veneta, Grey Preen bag,  grey washed Alexander Wang, beige Stella McCartney woven flap, black Marc Jacobs bag
Tote: Camel Tory Burch, Louis Vuitton, black and cream Celine shopping bag, camel and white Smythson bag, two tone suede washed Fendi bag, woven metallic python Bottega Veneta tote bag, Valentino lace, Fendi shopping tote
Clutch: military Guiseppe Zanotti design clutch, black satin Judith Leiber art deco bag, Nancy Gonzalez python clutch, zigzag black and white Emilio Pucci, black leather butterfly Jimmy Choo clutch, zebra Roger Vivier clutch, stone Steffen Schraut clutch, pink python Michael Kors clutch, green abalone shell clutch Celestina, soft silk pink petals Christian Louboutin
Hobo: orchid woven napa leather Bottega Veneta hobo, beige and black handle Stella McCartney hobo, python Michael Kors hobo, Valentino Garavani metallic, fringed Jimmy Choo hobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare