Valentine's gift ideas

I have always considered Valentine’s day to be friendship day, and show your friends how much you love them and appreciate them…but I know the majority of you do celebrate it, and give gifts to your loved ones…so, I thought that if I was going to do a Valentines edition I would make sure I give you great ideas!

If you happened to be really busy, the internet is your best option. It is easy, quick, and most of the internet sites have special delivery options for this weekend.

Buying for a man is easier than a woman, but nonetheless we have to dedicate some time and thought to the gift. I have always liked “useful” gifts, things you know they would enjoy, besides a pair of cufflinks or a tie… (Those are Christmas/Birthday gifts) so here are some ideas…Wallet, Button -Sweater, Car book, Scarf, Ipod holder,  Golf accessory set, Trench coat, and zipper sweater.

When it comes to us women, we want something that we can remember. Some of you may not care too much about this date….but when someone asks you, what you got; you remember perfectly… ironic, right? Here are some memorable gift ideas… Key ring, ChockerDiamond, Vintage earrings, Tote bag, Love letters, “Loved” bracelet, satin clutch, and heart necklace.  

Happy friendship day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare