Bags of Fall 2009


For today I wanted to give you my favourite bags for the fall/Winter 2009. Bags are one of my favourite things in fashion; well I think in my case any type of accessories! I truly believe in personal style, and if you know me, you know I love big totes and clutch bags.
Here are some fall bags...
Bags: white emilio pucci in chains, black and white silk emilio pucci, black and hot pink leopard print jimmy choo, Vintage look Lanvin, black and green paillete Valentino, Pink Marc Jacobs hand bag, Silver stone Valentino tote, Brown fur Fendi bag, Red leather Peekaboo tote Fendi, Black and white pony skin Jimmy Choo bag, Python Fendi, Gold Givenchy, black, white and brown Judith Lieber, Gold Lanvin in chains, Louis Vitton limited edition, Black embellished Marc Jacobs hand bag, Missoni fur shoulder bag, and Louis Vitton tote.
You can purchase these bags @ Net-a-porter , Mytheresa , Louis Vitton
* I hope you like my new template, I think is a bit more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare