Beachwear

Just to think about the beach is relaxing… fortunately I can walk 50 meters and I have it right there to enjoy. Summer dressing for me is nothing more than a hat, comfortable beautiful flat shoes, and a long dress, or kaftan.

Beachwear is the one thing that in some sort of way, it’s timeless and has no fashion rule and we can wear it over and over the same thing, mix with new things and we never go wrong.

To make things different this week, and maybe other weeks to come I have created a video with tips, according to your body shape. Hope you enjoy it and watch it full screen!

1 comment:

  1. I like the post with such a nice material which is much informative. Thank you for the information you provided.

    ReplyDelete

Share submit to reddit Follow xtravagans on Twitter View Xtravagans's profile on slideshare